Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tapiola

Today i went to Tapiola. a normal place, with shops, supermarkets, banks, H&M, etc. Somehow the place gave me a very unique kinda feeling. I dun really know how to describe it. the place...its like some European kinda street, wif someone playing the accordion, wif pple sitting in the cafe, wif the elderly at the banks and doing their groceries shopping...its somewhat like peaceful ville where life is carefree and happie.

Indeed Tapiola is a nice place, with the last yellow piggy keychain to add to my collection and the long-time-no-see Namimunnki. Its really nice. Reminds me of Lapland. And for the dunno-how-many-time-th, being mistaken for a Japanese. In what ways do I look like one huh???! Haha.

I'm staying at a fantastic place. 6th floor is probably the highest in my area, tts why I can see the clear blue sky whenever i look out of my window. maybe its near the airport, i see lots of planes. cool! i saw 2 planes one in front of the other, somewhat a 200m from each other. Pardon my parallax error. but how big can a window be? if u can see 2 planes at one time from a small window, they shd be quite close to each other. maybe i shd time the no. of planes i see from my window in 1 minute...I bet i can easily see 10 or more.

and the sky here is reallie beautiful. esp its sunset now. so u see the different colours forming. wow~.

i hope i get to go Paris in March to look for 2nd sis. haha.